Deepen Your Practice, Learn to Teach,
Teach to Learn
Are you passionate about yoga? Do you want to understand the process of yoga and its many outstanding benefits, its history and philosophy? Do you want to incorporate yoga and its meaning into your everyday life?
Deepen your practice!
This training is broken up into several subjects:
- Pre-natal Yoga
- Student Teacher Relationship
- The business of yoga
- Participating in the whole process of this training; self-study, homework, and personal dedication.
- Willingness to participate in the group experience
- Open to receiving feedback and giving feedback skillfully
- Minimum of 1 year of regular practice recommended
- All Levels of practice and flexibility are welcome to participate
Yoga has been the catalyst for much transformation in the lives of many. Najla Barile will share with you over 20 years of practice and 18 years of teaching. You will learn to teach and understand the dynamics of the mind/body connection. You will develop a deeper connection to yourself through the process and refine your asana practice.
This comprehensive 11 weekend program will help you develop the skills necessary to empower yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. This will be a total of 200 classroom hours. To enhance your experience you will spend a few outside hours completing homework assignments, practice teaching with fellow trainees, observing and assisting classes. Upon completion of this training you will be able to apply for your 200 hour certification as a registered yoga teacher (RYT200).
For the next training click here!