Deepen Your Practice, Learn to Teach, Teach to Learn
Are you passionate about yoga? Do you want to understand the process of yoga and it's many outstanding benefits, it's history and philosophy? Do you want to incorporate yoga and it's meaning into your everyday life?
Deepen your practice!
This training is broken up into several subjects:
- Pre-natal Yoga
- Student Teacher Relationship
- The business of yoga
- and more.
- Participating in the whole process of this training; self-study, homework and personal dedication.
- Willingness to participate in the group experience
- Open to receiving feedback and giving feedback skillfully
- Minimum of 1 year of regular practice recommended
- All Levels of practice and flexibility are welcome to participate
Yoga has been the catalyst for much transformation in the lives of many. Najla will share with you over 18 years of practice and 16 years of teaching. You will learn to teach and understand the dynamics of the mind/body connection. Please check out our teachers page to read more about our teachers leading this training.
This comprehensive 12 week program will help you develop the skills necessary to empower yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. This will be a total of 180 classroom hours. To enhance your experience you will spend the remaining hours completing homework assignments, practice teaching with fellow trainees, observing and assisting classes. Upon completion of this training you will be able to apply for your 200 hour certification as a registered yoga teacher (RYT200)